Our goal is to keep improving Bee Ready in useful ways to help you and your kids. If you have an idea for a new feature you’d like to see, please drop us a line!
Sounds & notifications
Bee Ready currently uses the system’s volume when playing alarm sounds. If sounds are not playing, please try the following:
- Check your device volume and turn up to a higher volume level.
- Check the switch on the side of your iPhone or iPad to make sure it isn’t muted. How to unmute my device
- For iPads that don’t have a mute switch, open Control Center. How to unmute my iPad using Control Center
- Check that your device is not in “Do Not Disturb” mode. How to use DND mode
- Try putting your device into Airplane Mode. How to use Airplane Mode
- If you have an Apple Watch, a notification may appear on your Apple Watch unless your iPhone is unlocked. Try using Bee Ready on a device that isn’t connected to your Apple Watch. Read more about how notifications work with Apple Watch
Bee Ready supports Apple’s Family Sharing. So you should only need to purchase it once for your family’s devices and be able to share it with all devices you have set up in your family.
Schedules for Multiple Kids
Bee Ready was designed to have one child’s schedule per-device, but we’ve had some creative users use color-coding for each child, or adding each child’s name to the alarm’s name. Support for multiple accounts on the same device is on our road map as something to add in the future.
Leave us some feedback
Let us know what you think! We'd love to hear how we can improve. We'll be adding new features over time. If there's something you think we should add drop us a line.